NSD Clerk Recruitment:- National School of Drama has released a notification for recruitment to various posts.
- The notification has been issued through the official website.
- As per the released notification, the vacant posts of Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk, and Junior Hindi Translator will be filled.
- Application forms are requested online through the official website for these posts.
- Detailed and step-by-step information about the recruitment is being made available in the post below.
- After checking the complete information, candidates can fill out their application form.
- Important Dates for Filling Application Form
- NSD recruitment applications are requested to be filled out online.
- The last date to fill out the online application form is 4th December 2023.
- Applicants can fill out their application forms keeping this stipulated time limit in mind.
- Because after this time limit, no application will be accepted in any way.
- Therefore candidates will have to apply keeping this stipulated time limit in mind. Because the application will be canceled after this time limit.
The minimum age limit for recruitment at NSD National School in various posts is 18 years. The maximum age limit is set at 35 years.
For Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Light & Sound Technician, Tabala Player Grade 2 & UDC the maximum age is 30 years.
Age will be calculated based on the official recruitment notification as the reference point.
As per government rules, reserved categories will be given special age relaxation. Therefore, applicants attach a mark sheet or birth certificate to authenticate age along with the application form.
- For UR category candidates applying for recruitment at the National School of Drama, the application fee is ₹500.
- For OBC category applicants the application fee is Rs 250.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women, and Disabled persons are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Payment of the application fee will have to be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI.
Selection of candidates for recruitment at NSD National School will be done as follows: –
- Written Exam
- Skill Training
- For applicants at NSD School the educational qualification is set as follows:
- Assistant Registrar: Graduate degree or equivalent from any recognized University
- Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor: Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
UDC: Graduate from any recognized University
The notification pdf has been provided below in the post for detailed recruitment information. You can download the pdf notification and check the complete details.
How to Fill Application Form?
NSD National School recruitment applicants can fill out their application form by following below steps:
- First, visit the official website
- Download notification pdf
- Check complete step-by-step information
- Click on the online apply button
- Fill out your online application form with all the details
- Upload required document details
- Successfully submit the application form
- Take one printout of the application form
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 What is the role of NSD?
Ans. National School of Drama (NSD), educational institution in New Delhi founded in 1959 for the study of theatre and providing training in acting, stagecraft, and related subjects. It is considered the foremost school of its kind in India.
Q.2 What is NSD in acting?
Ans. NSD stands for the National School of Drama, one of the most prestigious and renowned theatre training institutions in India. It is located in New Delhi and was established in 1959 by the Sangeet Natak Akademi, the national academy for performing arts in India.
Q.3 What does NSD stand for in India?
Ans. In India, NSD stands for the National School of Drama – a premier institute for theatre training situated in New Delhi. It’s considered one of the most prestigious and renowned institutions for dramatic arts in the country.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?