SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023: The latest notifications have been issued for the recruitment of 26146 SSC GD Constable posts.
- The notification for this recruitment has been issued through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- As per the notification, 26146 posts of SSC GD Constable will be filled.
- Application forms are requested online through the official website to fill these posts.
- Additionally, step-by-step information about the recruitment is provided below in the post.
- Online application forms are requested through the official website for SSC GD Constable 26146 posts recruitment.
- Online application forms will be filled from 24th November to 28th December 2023.
- The last date to pay the application fee is 29th December 2023.
- The constable recruitment exam will be conducted on 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29 February and 1, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12 March 2024.
- Additionally, the exam date notice is also provided below in the post. That means the exam will be conducted for a total of 14 days.
- Candidates can fill out the online application form keeping this timeline in mind.
Department-wise number of posts for SSC GD Constable recruitment is as follows:
- The minimum age for applicants of SSC GD Constable recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age is 23 years. That means the applicant’s date of birth should be between 2nd August 2000 to 1st August 2005.
- Age will be calculated as of 1st August 2023 as per official recruitment notification.
- SC/ST category applicants will get 5 years of relaxation in the maximum age limit.
- OBC and Ex-servicemen applicants will get 3 years of relaxation in the maximum age limit.
- Information regarding age relaxation is provided in the official notification.
- For General and OBC category applicants of SSC GD Constable 26146 posts recruitment, the application fee is Rs. 100.
- SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, and Women category applicants are exempted from the application fee. These categories of applicants do not have to pay any kind of application fee.
- For other categories, applicants have to pay the application fee online.
- The required educational qualification for applicants of SSC GD Constable recruitment is 10th pass.
- Applicants who have passed 10th from any recognized Board/Institution can fill the application form for this recruitment.
- The direct link to fill application form is provided below in the post.
Selection of candidates for SSC GD Constable 26146 posts recruitment will be done as follows:
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Additionally, the official notification for detailed recruitment information is provided below in the post.
Also, Apply – Primary Teacher 31982 Recruitments 2023 – Apply Now
How to Fill Application Form?
To fill out the application form for SSC GD Constable recruitment, the following steps need to be followed:
- First search ssc.nic.in on Google to fill out the application form
- Now the official website will open. The official recruitment notification is available there. Check all the details given in it.
- After checking all the details click on Apply online link
- Upload requested details including photo signature and fill application form
- After completely filling form, pay the application fee as per your category
- After successfully filling out the form, click on the submit button
- Take one printout of the application form for reference
Official Website:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 What is the eligibility criteria for age limit?
Ans. The age limit is 18-23 years as of 1st August 2023. There is age relaxation for reserved categories.
Q.2 What is the application fee?
Ans. The application fee is Rs. 100 for General/OBC categories. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates are exempted from fees.
Q.3 What is the education qualification required?
Ans. The minimum education qualification required is passing the 10th standard from a recognized board.
Q.4 How many vacancies are available in this SSC GD recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 26,146 vacancies available for various paramilitary forces like CRPF, BSF, CISF, etc.
Q.5 What is the selection process for SSC GD Constable recruitment?
Ans. The selection will be based on computer-based tests, Physical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Examinations, and Document Verification.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?