1. Food truck - Starting a food truck business is a great option for those who enjoy cooking and want to start a business with a relatively low investment.
2. Online store - Starting an online store is a popular business idea that requires minimal investment. You can sell products of your choice or products from other manufacturers.
3. Salon or spa - Starting a salon or spa requires a modest investment and can be profitable with the right location and marketing. You can offer haircuts, styling, facials, massages, and other beauty services.
4. Cleaning services - Starting a cleaning services business is relatively easy and requires minimal investment. You can offer home cleaning, office cleaning, and other cleaning services to clients.
5. Event planning - Starting an event planning business is a good option if you have organizational skills and enjoy planning events.
6. Pet grooming and boarding - Pet owners are always looking for services such as pet grooming and boarding. You can start a business offering these services to pet owners in your area.
7. Tutoring services - Starting a tutoring business is a good option if you have expertise in a particular subject. You can offer online or in-person tutoring services to students of all ages.
8. Photography business - Starting a photography business requires a relatively low investment and can be profitable if you have the right skills and marketing strategy.
9. Organic farming - Starting an organic farming business is a good option if you have agricultural land. You can grow organic fruits and vegetables and sell them to local markets and stores.
10. Bakery business - Starting a bakery business is a good option if you have baking skills. You can sell a variety of baked goods such as cakes, bread, pastries, and cookies.