1. Homemade Food Business: Starting a homemade food business can be a profitable venture with low investment. You can offer a variety of food items such as snacks, desserts, and healthy meals.
2. Online Tutoring Services: With the growth of online education, starting an online tutoring service can be a good option. You can specialize in a particular subject or offer general tutoring services.
3. Beauty Salon: Starting a beauty salon is another low-cost business idea that can be profitable. You can offer services such as haircuts, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
4. Cleaning Service: Starting a cleaning service can be a good business idea with low investment. You can offer a variety of cleaning services such as home cleaning, office cleaning, and carpet cleaning.
5. Home Decor Business: Starting a home decor business can be a creative and low-cost option. You can offer handmade home decor items such as candles, wall hangings, and furniture.
6. Online Reselling Business: Starting an online reselling business can be a low-cost business idea. You can sell products on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, or Myntra.
7. Pet Care Services: Starting a pet care service can be a profitable business idea with low investment. You can offer services such as pet grooming, pet walking, and pet sitting.
8. Social Media Management: With the growth of social media, starting a social media management business can be a profitable option. You can manage social media accounts for businesses and individuals.
9. Digital Marketing Agency: Starting a digital marketing agency can be a profitable business idea with low investment.
10. Fitness Trainer: Starting a fitness trainer business can be a low-cost business idea. You can offer personal training services, group fitness classes, and online fitness coaching.