1. Freelance writing/editing: You can start a freelance writing or editing business with just a computer and an internet connection. You can find clients through online marketplaces or by pitching directly to businesses.
2. House cleaning service: You'll need basic cleaning supplies and transportation to get started, but otherwise this business requires very little upfront investment.
3. Pet sitting/dog walking: This business can be started with minimal investment if you already have experience caring for pets and a way to transport them.
4. Event planning: If you have organizational skills and enjoy planning parties and events, starting an event planning business can be a fun and relatively easy venture.
5. Lawn care/landscaping: This business requires some equipment, but it's relatively easy to get started with a basic lawn mower and some hand tools.
6. Personal shopping/styling: If you have an eye for fashion and enjoy helping people look their best, starting a personal shopping or styling business can be relatively simple.
7. Virtual assistance: You can offer administrative, marketing, or creative support services to businesses and entrepreneurs as a virtual assistant.
8. Social media management: If you have expertise in social media marketing, you can offer your services to businesses that need help managing their social media accounts.
9. Tutoring: If you have expertise in a certain subject, you can offer your services as a tutor with minimal investment.
10. Babysitting: If you enjoy working with children and have experience caring for them, babysitting can be a simple and rewarding business.