1. Amazon: Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
2. Apple: Apple is an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
3. Google: Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, including search engines, online advertising technologies, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
4. Microsoft: Microsoft is an American multinational technology company that develops, licenses, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers.
5. Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola is an American multinational beverage corporation that produces, markets, and sells non-alcoholic beverages, including the Coca-Cola brand.
6. Toyota: Toyota is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer that designs, manufactures, and sells cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
7. Procter & Gamble: Procter & Gamble is an American multinational consumer goods corporation that produces and sells a wide range of products, including personal care products, household cleaning products, and pet food.
8. Walmart: Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of department stores, grocery stores, and hypermarkets.
9. Samsung: Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate that specializes in electronics, including smartphones, TVs, and home appliances.
10. Visa: Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation that facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world. It is the world's largest credit card company and has revolutionized the way people make payments.